You declare your agreement to these Terms & Conditions by using the healthbreaking.com website. Use this site only if you accept all of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to revision and change at any time (“Health Breaking“). You agree to these modifications if you use the healthbreaking.com website.
Healthbreaking.com does not provide Medical Advice:
The text, graphics, pictures, and other materials on the Health Breaking website (collectively, “Content”), whether they were produced by Health Breaking or were received from its licensees, are intended for informational purposes. The Content is not meant to replace expert medical guidance, diagnosis, or care. If you have any questions concerning a medical problem, always seek advice from your doctor or another skilled healthcare professional. Never overlook or put off obtaining expert medical advice because of something you read on the website!
Call your doctor if you believe you may be experiencing a medical problem. Any specific tests, doctors, products, methods, opinions, or other material that might be mentioned on the Site is not recommended or endorsed by Health Breaking. You exclusively assume all risk in relying on any information provided by Healthbreaking.com to participate in activities on the Site, or other users of the Site.
Privacy of Children:
We are dedicated to safeguarding children’s privacy. You should be aware that this Site is not targeted or meant to attract minors under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit personally identifiable data from anybody under the age of thirteen.
Use of the Content on the website:
The copyright laws of the United States and other countries have been applied to protect the Content uploaded on this website. If you include the copyright notice found at the end of the document, and proprietary rights notices that are present in the Content. Health breaking grants you permission to view or download a single copy of the Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any additional guidelines for using certain software and other resources available on the Site may be found anywhere on the website and are included by discussion into these terms and conditions.
Any use of the Content that is not specifically authorized by these Terms and Conditions is prohibited and may be illegal under copyright, trademark, and other laws. At Health breaking’s editorial discretion, all content and other features are subject to modification or termination without prior notice.
Your permission to use the Content is automatically withdrawn and any copies you have generated of it must be destroyed right away if you break any of these terms and conditions.
The links or any communications contents provide on or through the use of the healthbreaking.com Site are accurate, trustworthy, comprehensive, current, or timely.
The fulfillment of any laws that require the publication of details about prescription medicine goods, as well as the approval or conformity of any software tools with respect to the Content on the website.
User Content Guidelines:
You are completely responsible for your own interactions, the results of posting those communication channels, and your reliance on any connectivity discovered in Public Areas or on Social Media Platforms in general if you use, or post User Content on, a Public Area like the blog, our physician folder, or any other Social Media Platform. Communications made in Public Areas or on Social Media Platforms may have unintended results, for which neither WebMD nor its licensors are liable. You should get in touch with your neighborhood law enforcement agency right away if you feel threatened or think someone else is in danger.
You accept that the following conduct acts as a material violation of these Terms and Conditions in exchange for being permitted to access the Public Areas and Social Media Platforms:
- Use the public space or social media platform for any activity that is prohibited by municipal, state, federal, or international law.
- Posting content that violates another’s privacy or publicity rights, or their intellectual property rights.
- Share content that Health Breaking, in its sole judgment, deems to be illegal, offensive, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or humiliating to any other person or entity.
- Post promotions or business requests; persisting after obtaining a warning for interfering with normal conversation or publishing remarks unrelated to the conversation’s subject.
- Share pyramid schemes or serial emails; posing as someone else.
- Spread malware or other hazardous software.
- Gather information about others, including email addresses—in any other way without their consent in order to make or view comments.
- Allow any other person or organization to submit comments using your identity.
- Repeatedly posting the same message or “spamming”; or engaging in any other behavior that prevents someone else from utilizing or enjoying a public area, social media platform, or website.
Rules for Alerts and Right hook; and Copyright Agent:
If you think any content available on or via the Site violates your rights to intellectual property, you can ask for its removal by getting in touch with Health Breaking by filling Contact Us form.
- Identity of the work that you suspect is being copied illegally. Provide a description of the work and a copy of the URL to an authorized version if at all possible.
- The name and location of the material you consider to be infringing. Give us a brief summary of the content along with the URL or any other information that would make it easier for us to locate it.
- Name, home address, phone & mobile number, and e-mail address, etc.
- The declaration that you genuinely believe the alleged use of the materials is illegal according to the copyright owner, their agent, or the law.
- A statement confirming the information that you have provided is authentic and confirming that “under penalty of law,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- The signature, or its electronic equivalent, from the owner of the copyright or another authorized person.